Add a Field Form template to your project
- Log into Aconex Field on the web.
- Click the Settings tab.
If you can’t see Settings, it means you don’t have Field administrator rights. Speak to your Organization Administrator for more information.
- Under Checklist in the left-hand panel, click on Checklist templates. This will display any forms that are currently available in your project.
Click the Add Templates button and select Form.
- The upload screen will open. You can drag and drop your PDF form, or click Choose File, navigate to its location and select it.
- Your form will be processed and then appear to the left of the screen.
- In the Description field, enter any information you'd like inspectors to know when they use this template.
- Select a category type.
You’ll notice that if you hover over a field in the form, the corresponding entry in the list of fields in the form on the right of screen will be highlighted. Here you can check that the fields in your form have been rendered correctly in Field.
- Click Save to save your new template as a draft or Publish to make it live for your inspectors.