Add other organizations to your Field project
- Log in to Aconex Field Manager.
Click on the Settings tab in the top right corner of the page. You'll see the Your organisation page.
Click Organisations you work with in the left-hand menu. This will display a list of the external organizations that have been invited to your project.
- Click the Add Organisation button on the right.
- You'll see the Add an organisation window.
- Click the arrow to display the dropdown menu, then scroll and search for the organization's name in the dropdown list.
Or type the first few letters of the organization's name in the field, and select the right organization from the list of suggestions that displays.
- Next, set permissions for the organization. Check:
- Assign if you want to allow your inspectors to assign issues to this organization.
- Share if you want to allow this organization to have read access to all the issues captured by your organization.
- In the Add a contact box, type the first few letters of your main contact’s name. They'll appear in a suggestion list. Click on their name to add it to the Key contacts list.
Not sure of the contact's name? Put your cursor in the Add a contact field and press the space bar. You'll see a list of all the names available for this organization.
- Add the other names if you have more than one contact.
- Click Save to save these details to the organization.
Don't have time to add all the contacts from that organization? Add the main contact, then ask them to add the rest of their team to the Field project.