Add people from your organization into Field
- Log into Field Manager on a computer.
- Click the Settings tab.
- On the Your organisation page, type or select the name of the person you want to add in the Add more people field.
- Field Manager will suggest names that match from your project directory.
Can't find the person you're looking for?
If the person you want to invite to your project doesn't appear in the list, you'll need to invite them to your Aconex project first. If you're not sure how to do that, contact your Project Administrator.
Once the person's invited to your Aconex project, they'll appear in your Field project directory, and you can invite them to join your Field project.
- Select the name of the person you want to add, and press the Enter key.
- The person is added to the list, and assigned a role.
- Click the arrow to the right of the person's role to change their role, and permissions, on the project.
If you add a person to the project in error, simply click the cross in the box beside their role to remove them.