Aconex Handover hardware and software requirements
Aconex Handover is a client installed software. The executable can be run from a server or a client. Aconex Handover executable size is approximately 40MB, but the required disk space documents depend on your project.
- Client installation requires the following minimum hardware specifications:
- Windows XP SP3
- Single Core CPU at 3GHz
- 1GB RAM.
- The preferred hardware specifications are:
- Windows 7 and later
- Dual Core 2 CPU at 1.7GHz
- 3GB RAM.
- The application requires .net framework 4.5.2 for successful installation.
System User account
- The user account must be administrator.
- Read and write permissions should be enabled on the application folder.
Access to Machine Keys
- The user must be able to access to this path from run (Windows + R)\:
- Make sure the firewall doesn’t block this URL, which is where you download the latest version.
- The user should have an active internet connection, and firewall should not block access to the *.aconex.com,*.aconex.co.uk,*.aconexasia.com URLs for accessing project documents. These are based on the user’s region.
- The end user should make sure the corporate antivirus firewall does not block the download of latest version of Smart Manuals.