Resources for Organization and Project Administrators
If you’re a Project Admin, you're responsible for setting up and managing how your Aconex project is run. The settings you use and apply to the project affect all of the organizations involved. The links here will help you find the key things you need to know to do this successfully.
- The Project Admin kit will walk you through all the project-level tasks.
- Our Project set-up guide will help you navigate the basic configuration tasks, and walk you around some of the more advanced settings.
- A key task is managing all the project’s organizations, including your own - fortunately we have an in-depth set of articles that’ll help you do that.
- You’ll also need to know how to set up and manage your project, and how to set up its preferences.
If you’re an Organization Admin, then you’re responsible for managing the Aconex settings for your organization. This means managing user accounts as well as the business-wide settings. Here’s a list of the key topics you need to know about.
- Congratulations, as the Aconex Org Admin you’re top of the tree – but what does that mean?
- Stay in control of your users and organization with the Org Admin kit.
- Adding and disabling users – you’ll be running these tasks on a regular basis.
- You’ll also need to know how to set up their roles and permissions.
- Inviting a new organization to Aconex? They’ll have to register first.