Generate a PDF or EML index of your archive
- Navigate to the Archive Manager home screen by clicking the Oracle Aconex logo in the top left-hand corner.
Under features, click either:
• Export as Document spreadsheet.
• Export as Mail PDF spreadsheet.
• Export as Mail EML spreadsheet.
- Click Generate for the index you want to create.
If the Export as Mail PDF Spreadsheet button option is not visible, please delete the index folder and its contents from your project folder on your computer. Then reload the web browser page and the generate buttons will now be active.
- Click OK if you receive a confirmation message. How long this process takes depends on how big your archive is. You may have to wait for a while for this process to finish running.
- You will see a green tick once the process completes. The generated Index will be saved to your computer. You can find the new index in the same installation location as the archive, in the index folder.
UNICODE Support for Archive Index files
Project Archive supports UNICODE for generating index files of your archive data. This may be required if your project data includes character sets such as Japanese.
To enable UNICODE support you must provide a font file (TTF) that supports the characters used in the project.
Copy the font file into the folder where you installed your archive (where the archive executable is located) and rename it to ‘font.ttf’.