Move your Scheduled Archive to a new location
- If you need to move your archive to a new location, ensure the scheduled archive application is shutdown first. This can be achieved by closing the browser and clicking the shutdown button in the pop-up
- Locate your Archive folder and move the whole archive directory to a new location with enough disk space.
In the new Archive folder location click the .exe file and you will see a message advising that an update is required for Windows Task Scheduler.
- To update Windows Task Scheduler, open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Administrative Tools
- Click on Task Scheduler
- Click Task Scheduler Library, and identify the project that has been moved.
- Right-click on it and select Properties
- Click the Actions tab, Highlight old archive location and click the Edit button
- Replace the URL with the new folder location. Use the Browse button if required, click OK.