Work with favorites in Aconex for Mobile
View your favourite documents
To go to Documents, tap on the Favorites tab.
Any documents you’ve made a favorite will appear here.
Get the latest versions of your favourite documents
- Go to the Documents Module
- Tap on the Favorites tab.
- You will see a bell icon, tap it to check for updates to your favorite documents. If there are newer versions in the Aconex web app, these will be listed.
- Tap Update to latest version to replace the old version on your device. If you don’t want the latest version of certain favorites, deselect them first.
- You’ll see a progress bar for each download as it happens. Be sure to stay on this page until your downloads are complete.
Favorite a mail or document
To favorite a document you’re viewing, tap the star icon.
Favorite documents in bulk
The search results lists for mail and documents show a Select button in the header. Tap this, and checkboxes will display alongside each item in your list.
Tap the checkboxes to select the items you want to favorite.
Tap the Add to favorites button.
All the items you selected will be saved to your favorites.
Don’t leave this page until the documents have finished downloading.
Select the item you want to remove from your Favorites.
Tap the star icon. The star will become an unfilled outline.
When you go back to your Favorites list, you’ll see that the item no longer appears there.
If you’re using iOS, you can also:
Tap Select in the top right corner.
Select the document you want to remove from your Favorites.
Tap Remove. The document will no longer appear in Favorites.