- The Compose mail layout has been updated to more closely reflect the look of the main Aconex application.
- The Compose mail page is now compatible with Mail Forms.
- The View mail page is now compatible with Mail Forms.
The Update Project functionality has been extended to include updates to the Mail schema from the project. The label now reads Update project information. Updated information includes:
- Mail metadata
- Doc metadata
- Project list.
The Update Project functionality can be set to run automatically at regular intervals:
- Every Day
- Every Week (default)
- Every Month.
- Configurable Proxy settings are now available for the installer shell and the application.
- When a user creates a new mail, their last-used signature is now loaded into the Compose page automatically.