How do I get Aconex for Outlook?
- To use the Aconex for Outlook plugin, your organization will need to purchase licenses. For more information, contact us here.
- Once we’ve enabled the plugin for your organization, we’ll send your Aconex Administrator an email that explains how to enable the software for each user.
- We’ll then send each user an email that contains the download and installation instructions.
Note that to use Aconex for Outlook, you'll need:
- Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 (32 and 64 bit) and 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
For Office 365 users, Aconex for Outlook is not supported within the online version of Office365, however if you are using an Outlook client as listed above, the plugin will work fine within the installed Outlook client software.