How do I get Aconex for Outlook?
We'll help you get up and running.
- To use the Aconex for Outlook plugin, your organization will need to purchase licenses. For more information, contact us here.
- Once we’ve enabled the plugin for your organization, we’ll send your Aconex Administrator an email that explains how to enable the software for each user.
- We’ll then send each user an email that contains the download and installation instructions.
Note that to use Aconex for Outlook, you'll need:
- Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.