We've made it easier for Mail users to set response due dates, by adding functionality that lets Project Admins set time frames for the mail type selected by the mail sender. This removes the guess work for the sender as they no longer have to decide the date for themselves. For more information on how this feature works on the web see Setting up default response times for your mail.
Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed an issue that was causing issues for 2SV and SSO users.
- Fixed an issue when replying to a mail, contacts and subject may not have been transferred correctly.
- Fixed an issue where users with generic looking names experienced problems accessing their mails.
- Fixed an issue where registering mail with Bcc recipients was failing. Those recipients will not automatically be skipped by the system.
- Select recipients with brackets in their organization name directly from the dropdown menu without having to add them through the Aconex directory.