Sending project mail using Aconex for Outlook
In Outlook, click on the Aconex tab, then click New Aconex Mail in the Aconex toolbar.
- You’ll see the Aconex Project Mail screen. Select your project from the Project dropdown.
Fill in all the mandatory fields, which are shown in yellow.
To find a recipient to add to the To field, enter the recipient’s name to see a list of suggestions. You can also search the project or global directory by clicking the To button.
You can add attachments from either your local network or from your organization’s document register in Aconex.
- To do this from your computer or local network click Local File.
To add a file from your organization’s document register:
- Click Aconex Document.
- Search for the document. You can narrow your search using the Document number, Document type, Status, and Discipline fields. You can also enter relevant keywords into the Search field. Click Search to run your search, or Clear to remove your search criteria and start again.
- Check the checkbox next to the document.
- Click OK.
- Use Confidential to send a confidential mail.
- Send the mail by selecting Send Aconex Mail. This sends the mail to both the recipients and your Aconex mail box, and will appear in your Aconex Mail Sent folder.