Move a datastore
Move a Local Copy datastore to a new location.
- From the Start menu, click All Programs > Aconex > Local Copy > Local Copy Manager.
- Click View Jobs.
- Find the job for which you want to change the datastore location. Select the checkbox to its left.
- Click the Pause button.
- Click on the arrow next to the Job Title and choose Edit properties from the dropdown menu.
- In the Edit Properties page, scroll to the Datastore Write Location and enter the datastore’s new location.
- Click Save to save the new datastore location.
- Click the Resume button to resume the job.