Import a Local Copy job
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder where you put your exported file(s).
- Copy the path to that location and return to Local copy.
- Go to Local Copy, click on the New Job tab then click the Import Job button.
The Import Existing Job dialog will open.
- Paste the path into the Datastore Location area and click Start.
A dialog will appear while the files are being prepared for import.
- Select the job(s) you want to import. You can select all by clicking the top checkbox.
- Now click on the View Jobs tab. You will see your imported jobs in the list.
Note that the imported jobs will need to be activated before you can work with them. Click here for instructions on activating jobs.