Log in to Local Copy using 2-Step Verification
Access Local Copy using an authentication code.
- Open Local Copy Manager and enter your login credentials.
- Click Login.
- If you need to use 2-Step Verification to access Local Copy, you’ll see an alert. Click Ok.
- Your browser will open, and you’ll see the Aconex Login screen. Enter your Aconex login credentials and click Log in.
- Next, you’ll see a page that asks for your authentication code. Use your authenicator to generate a 6-digit code and enter it into the field.
- Click Authenticate.
- You’ll be taken back to Local Copy, where you’ll see the New Job page.
There are certain tasks in Local Copy that may require you to authenticate yourself again, including:
- when you click Save on the Edit Properties page
- when you change the Username shown in the License Information to that of another person who has to log in using 2-Step Verification.
- when you activate the imported job as a 2SV user.