Give permission for users to copy documents to another project
As the Org Admin, you can give permission to users in your organization to copy documents to another project. This is controlled via the Copy to Project setting.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Setup.
- Under Configuration, click Configure User Role Settings.
- Click on the Organization tab.
- Find the user role you wish to change.
- To give this user role permission to copy documents select Grant
- To explicitly prevent this user role from copying documents to another project select Deny
- Click Save.