Change whether a mail is sent by the original author or the mail approver
Follow the steps below to modify an existing mail approval routine. Need to set up a new mail approval routine? Read through the Configuring mail approvals article.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, click Mail Approvals.
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
- Click the Organization tab to configure mail approval on an organization level.
- Under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, in the Mark as Sent By list choose either:
- Original Author – to have the author, not the approver, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who approved the project mail).
- Approver – to have the approver, not the original author, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who prepared the project mail).
- Click the Save button.