Configure mail approval rules for your organization
As the Org Admin you can choose to set mail approval rules for specific mail types sent by users in your organization. This means that all mails must be approved before they are sent to other organizations.
Add a mail approval
- Click the Add button.
- To select a single mail type, choose a project mail type from the Choose Mail Type list.
- To select multiple mail types:
- Click the Multiple Mail Types link
- To assign mail types to this approval, double-click the mail type in the Available Mail Types list.
- To remove mail types from this approval, double-click the mail type in the Selected Mail Types list.
- Add an approver by typing their name in the Add Approvers field (multiple names can be entered; use a comma to separate them) and clicking the Add User icon.
- To remove an approver, click the X (cross) icon to the right of the approver name.
- Under Mark as Sent By choose either:
- Original Author – the project mail shows the original author as the sender.
- Approver – the project mail shows the approver as the sender.
- Click the OK button.