Edit an existing mail approval rule for your organization
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, click Mail Approvals
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
- Click the Organization tab.
- To configure a mail approval for an additional mail type, read the Configure mail approval rules for users in your organization instructions.
- To remove mail approval from a mail type, under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, click the Remove checkbox at the far right.
If required, change who is shown as the mail sender in the Marked as Sent By list.
For more information, read Changing whether a mail is sent by the original author or the mail approver - for your organization.
To change the approvers for a mail type:
- Under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, click anywhere in the Approvers list.
- To remove an approver, click the Trash icon to the right of the approver name.
- To add an approver, enter the approver's name and click the Find icon.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.
In the Mark as Sent By list choose either:
Original Author – to have the author, not the approver, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who approved the project mail).
Approver – to have the approver, not the original author, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who prepared the project mail).