Set the organization code for your organization
The Organization Administrator sets an organization code to identify their organization on a particular project.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Setup from the Module Menu, and then under Project, click Project Settings.
- Click the Other tab.
- In the Auto-number scheme section, enter a code for your organization in both the Mail Type with Organization Prefix and the Document Auto-number Organization Code fields. This code must:
- be unique within the project
- contain only letters or figures
- consist of eight characters or fewer.
- Click the Save button.