Disable (delete) a user account in your organization
- Click Setup.
- Under My Organization select User Account Lists.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the name of the user account you want to disable.
- Select the Account locked checkbox.
- Select the Account disabled checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
Note that disabling an account won't have immediate effect on mobile devices unless the user has logged out of their account on their mobile device. Otherwise, it may take up to 24 hours for their mobile account access to be disabled.