Add or remove someone from a project-specific user role
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under Configuration, click Assign User Roles.
- Click the Project tab.
- Select the project you want to manage user roles for in the Project list.
You'll only see any project-specific user roles created by your, or another org admin in your organization.
- Scroll to the user you want to assign to a project role or remove from a project role in the Users list. Only users from your organization who are working on this project will be listed.
- To assign the user to a role, select the checkbox for this user in the role column.
- To remove the user from a role, clear the checkbox for this user in the role column.
- Click the Save button.