Create a new user role for your organization
Create a new user role for all of the projects that your organization is working on.
- Click the Create Role button.
- Give your new user role a descriptive name.
You can also choose to assign this user role to new users by default.
- Click the Save button. It's in the far right hand corner.
- Configure the settings for your new user role.
- Select Grant to give permission for users.
- Select Deny to explicily restrict users from performing a task.
- Where no change is required, leave the settings as N/A.
Your new user role will appear in the far right hand column of the screen.
- Press the Save button. It's in the far right hand corner of the screen.
- Now click the Assign User Roles button to assign this role to people in your organization.
For step-by-step instructions read through Add or remove someone from a user role.