Create a project-specific user role for your organization
- Click the Project tab.
- Select the project you want to create a user role for in the Project list.
- Click the Create Role button.
- Enter a name that describes the purpose of the role in the Role Name field.
- To automatically assign this role to new project members, select the Assign role to new project members checkbox, then click Save.
In the column for the new role, for each listed secured asset, choose:
- N/A – to leave the security setting open, allowing access to be granted or denied through another role. Access is denied if not granted through another role. This is the default value for each security setting.
- Grant – allow access to the role.
- Deny – deny access to the role.
- Click the Save button.
Deleting a user role from a project
You can delete a user role from a project, but before you do, make sure that no users are assigned that role.
Then, on the Configure User Role Settings page, find the column for the user role you want to delete. Scroll to the bottom of the page. At the end of that column you'll see a dustbin icon. Click it to delete that user role from the project.