Reset the password for a user in your organization
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under My Organization, click User Accounts List.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the name of the user you want to set the password for.
- Click the Password button.
- Enter your password in the Current Password field. You are prompted to first enter your password, to authorize yourself as an admin user. This allows you to set a temporary password for another user. This process doesn’t reset your password.
Enter the new password for the user in both the:
- New Password field.
- Confirm Password field.
- Press Save.
- You now have to provide the temporary password to the user. They can then login with the temporary password and update it when prompted to do so.