Give users in your organization permission to create and manage Supplier Documents requests
If you need to provide access for one particular project
- Select the project the users need administrator access for.
- Click Create Role.
- Give the new role a meaningful name.
You can automatically assign this role to new project members.
- Select the members of your project who should be assigned this role.
- Click Save.
If you need to provide access for all projects
- Check that the Organization tab is selected.
- You can either create a new user role specifically for Supplier Documents, or modify an existing user role.
Need step-by-step instructions for creating or editing a user role? Read through Manage user roles in your organization.
- Scroll down to Supplier Documents.
- Select Grant for Supplier Documents Administrator.
- If you'd like to give users permission to save, share, edit and delete their Supplier Documents searches, select grant for these two options as well.
- Click Save.
If you've created a new user role, you'll now need to assign the user role to users.
Need step-by-step instructions? Read through Add or remove someone from a user role.
If you've modified an existing user role, the changes will automatically apply to all people with the user role.
What will these users be able to do?
- Save any common searches they conduct on the Supplier Documents register
- Share these searches with other team members.
Learn more about using Supplier Documents.