Give users in your organization permission to initiate Workflows
In this image we're changing the Basic + User role. Anyone in our organization who has been assigned this user role will now have permission to start a workflow.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page to save these settings.
Now anyone with the user role you've just modified will have permissions to initiate workflows on any project they are participating on.
You don't need to follow the rest of the instructions on this page.
Change the settings for a project-level user role
- Select the project you'll be modifying.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of hte page to save these settings.
- Now click the Assign user roles button.
- Check the Wokflows initiator checkbox for each person who needs permission to initiate workflows.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page to save this setting.