Give users in your organization permission to initiate workflows
Organization Administrators can give users permission to initiate and manage document review processes using Workflows.
- Find the Initiate a workflow setting on the Configure User Role Settings page, and select Grant.
- In this image we're changing the Basic + User role. Anyone in our organization who has been assigned this user role will now have permission to start a workflow.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page to save these settings.
Change the settings for a project-level user role
- Select the project you'll be modifying.
Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of hte page to save these settings.
- Now click the Assign user roles button.
- Select the Workflows initiator checkbox for each person who needs permission to initiate workflows.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page to save this setting.