Give users permission to create and manage Supplier Documents requests
- Select the project the users need administrator access for.
- Click Create Role.
- Give the new role a meaningful name. You can automatically assign this role to new project members.
- Select the members of your project who should be assigned this role.
- Click Save.
Giving access to all projects
- Check that the Organization tab is selected.
- You can either create a new user role specifically for Supplier Documents, or modify an existing user role.
- Scroll down to Supplier Documents.
- Select Grant for Supplier Documents Administrator.
If you'd like to give users permission to save, share, edit and delete their Supplier Documents searches, select grant for these two options as well.
- Click Save.
If you've created a new user role, you now have to assign the user role to users. For step-by-step instructions read Add or remove someone from a user role.
If you've modified an existing user role, the changes will automatically apply to all people with the user role.
What will these users be able to do?
On any project using Supplier Documents they will be able to create and manage requests using Supplier Documents.
If you granted access to all Supplier Documents settings they will also be able to:
- Save any common searches they conduct on the Supplier Documents register
- Share these searches with other team members.
Learn more about using Supplier Documents.