Giving permissions to create Tenders to an existing user role
You don't need to modify a user role for anyone who will only be receiving Tenders invitations.
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under Configuration, click Configure User Role Settings.
- Scroll down to Tenders – new module.
- For each Tenders – new module security setting, under the role name column, choose:
- N/A - to leave the security setting open, allowing access to be granted or denied through another role. Access is denied if not granted through another role. This is the default setting for each security setting.
- Grant - allow access to the role.
- Deny - to deny access to the role. (In general, not recommended)
- Click the Save button.
The table below describes the available Tender – new module security settings.
|Create a tender addendum||Enables the user to create an addendum to a tender invitation, if the user also has the View organization’s tenders security setting granted.|
|Create a tender invitation||Enables the user to create a tender invitation.|
|Create a tender response||Enables the user to create a response to a tender invitation, if the user also has the View organization’s tenders security setting granted.|
|View organization’s tenders||Allows the user to view the organization’s tender list, and from the list, view details of tender invitations, addenda and responses.|
Anyone who receives a Tenders invitation is automatically granted access to Create a tender response and View organization’s tenders. You don't need to edit a user role if this group of users will only be receiving Tenders invitations.