Register your organization in Aconex
Before you begin, make sure you have authority to bind your organization to the Aconex terms and conditions.
- Click on Register your organization to use Aconex for the first time, then select the region where your project is based and click Go.
- Now complete the Organization Registration form. The first section asks for information about your organization, the second asks for information about yourself. Complete all the fields as required.
- Complete all the fields required with information about you.
- Select the checkbox at On behalf of my organization...
- Click the Register button. You should then see a message confirming your successful registration.
You're now the administrator for your organization
That's all you need to do. We'll contact you within 24 hours to activate your account. You won't be able to log in to Aconex until then.
By the way, when you register your organization, you automatically become the Aconex administrator for your organization.
We refer to this role as the Organization Administrator. You can assign these responsibilities to someone else. We'll send you an email about your Organization Admin responsibilities in the next few days.