Registering your organization in Aconex
- To register your organization, go to Using Aconex for the first time? and select your instance’s region from Select your project location. If you're unsure which location to choose, please check with the organization that asked you to register on Aconex.
- Click Go to start the registration process.
Completing the registration form
The About your organization registration form is divided into two sections. The first asks for information about your organization, while the second asks for information about yourself.
- Complete all the fields as required.
- Complete all the fields required with information about you.
- Select the checkbox at On behalf of my organization.
- Click the Register button. You should then see a message confirming your successful registration.
Congratulations, you're now the administrator for your organization! We'll contact you within 24 hours to activate your account. You won't be able to log in to Aconex until then. Aconex will email you about your Organization Admin responsibilities in the next few days.