Change whether a mail is sent by the original author or the mail approver for your project
You can choose whether the original author, or the person who approves the mail, is recorded as the project mail's sender.
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, click Mail Approvals.
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
- Click the Project tab – to configure mail approval on a project level.
- To change the approvers for a mail type, under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, in the Mark as Sent By list choose either:
- Original Author – to have the author, not the approver, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who approved the project mail).
- Approver – to have the approver, not the original author, as the sender of the project mail (with a watermark detailing who prepared the project mail).
- Click Save.