Configuring mail approval rules as a Project Administrator
As the Project Administrator you can choose to apply mail approvals to specific mail types sent by your organization.
Configure mail approvals
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, click Mail Approvals
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
Add a mail approval
Click the Add button.
Add a mail approval to only one mail type
Choose the mail type from the Choose Mail Type list.
Add a mail approval rule for more than one mail type
- To select multiple mail types: Click the Multiple Mail Types link
- Double-click the mail type in the Available Mail Types list.
- Add an approver by typing their name in the Add Approvers field. You can add more than one name. Separate each name with a comma.
- Click the Add User icon.
- Under Mark as Sent By choose either:
- Created by – the project mail shows the original author as the sender.
- Approver – the project mail shows the approver as the sender.
Click the OK button.