Configuring mail approval rules as a Project Administrator
As the Project Administrator you can choose to apply mail approvals to specific mail types sent by your organization.
Configuring mail approvals
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, select Mail Approvals.
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
Adding a mail approval
Click the Add button.
Adding approval rules to one mail type
Choose the mail type from the Choose Mail Type list.
Adding approval rules for more than one mail type
- To select multiple mail types: Click the Configure Multiple Mail Types link
- Double-click the mail type in the Available Mail Types list to add it to the Selected Mail Types list.
- Add an approver by typing their name in the Add Approvers field. You can add more than one name. Separate each name with a comma.
- Click the Add Approver icon and select the users to add.
- At Mark as Sent By choosing either:
- Created by – the project mail shows the original author as the sender.
- Approver – the project mail shows the approver as the sender.