Editing a mail approval configuration for your project
As the Project Administrator you can change or delete existing mail approval configurations for your organization.
- Click Mail.
- Under Actions, click Mail Approvals.
- Click the Configure Approvals button.
- Click the Projects tab.
- To configure a mail approval for an additional mail type, read the Configuring mail approval rules for organizations working on your project instructions.
- To remove mail approval from a mail type, under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, click the Remove checkbox at the far right.
- If required, change who is shown as the mail sender in the Marked as Sent By list.
For more information, read Changing whether a mail was sent by the original author or the mail approver - for your project.
- To change the approvers for a mail type:
- Under Mail, Type, <mail type name>, click anywhere in the Approvers list.
- To remove an approver, click the Trash icon to the right of the approver name.
- To add an approver, enter the approver's name and click the Find icon.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.