Adding and removing users from your project
- You should see a screen listing all your projects. If necessary use the search fields to find a specific project.
- Click the Invite User button. This opens the Invite Users window
- To find a user to invite, start entering their name in the Users field. This automatically populates with possibles users.
- Do this for all the users you want to invite. Note that the number of users you add is reflected in the Invite button.
- If you want, you can edit the content in the Message field to include a more customized message.
- When you’ve finished, select Invite users button. The users will now be added to the project, and will receive an automatic email notification, outlining who has invited them and to which project.
Removing users from a project
Users can be removed from your project by selecting their name and clicking Remove. You can then confirm the removal in the Remove Users window.
Note that you cannot remove every single user, as each organization has to be able to maintain access to their project information.
If you remove all users, then the organization would not be able to access their project data. Instead, you should change an organization’s access to read-only or archive.