Adding users to your project
- Open your projects list, from Setup > List My Projects.
- Click Invite User to search for and invite the appropriate users.
- To find users, start entering their name (or by their company name) in the Users field. This automatically populates with possible users. Select the user you wish to invite. Do this for all the users you want to invite. You can also click Advanced Search to add users in bulk.
- You can choose to send email notifications to users by selecting Send email notification in the Invite Users window. This opens the Message panel containing default invitation text, which you can edit as required.
- When you’ve finished, click the Invite User button at the bottom of the view.
- The users will now be added to the project and will receive an automatic email notification (if you chose to), outlining who has added them and to which project.
- If required you can change the invited users’ visibility on the project directory. Read Unhide or Hide a User in the Project Directory.