Adding users to your project
As the Project Administrator of the project-owning organization, you can quickly add users from your project.
- Open your projects list, then find and select the appropriate one.
- Click the Add User button to open the Search – Directory screen.
- To find users, start entering their name (or by their company name) in the Users field. This automatically populates with possible users. Do this for all the users you want to invite. In this example, the search uses the organization’s name.
- When you’ve finished, select either Add as Full User or Add as Shadow User.
- You should now see a panel at the top of the screen listing all the people you’re adding.
- Now click the OK button. The users will now be added to the project, and will receive an automatic email notification, outlining who has added them and to which project.