Adding Users to your Project
As the Project Administrator of the project-owning organization, you can quickly add users to your project.
- Click Setup and then under Project, click List My Projects.
- You should see a screen listing all your projects. If necessary use the search fields to find a specific project.
- Click the Project Participants icon at the right for the appropriate project.
- Click the Add User button. This opens a list of all the users you could add. Use the search criteria to find a specific person.
- Click the checkbox for the user you want to add to your project.
- Now select either:
- Add as Full User button - the user appears in the project directory.
- Add as Shadow User button - the user doesn't appear in the project directory.
- Click the OK button at the top right of the browser.