Set the invitation mode on your project
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and then under Configuration, click Preferences.
- Clear the checkbox in the Use Default Settings column.
- Choose the required invitation method in the Select project invitation method list.
- Open – a user who receives a project mail from a project member is added to the project as a full user. This is the default.
- Restricted – a user who receives a project mail from a project member is added to the project as a shadow user.
- Explicit Only – only the project owner can invite new participants to the project.
Learn more about how the Project Invitation Mode settings work.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.