Unhide or Hide (Shadow) a User in the Project Directory
Project Admins from the project-owning organization can control which users are seen by others in the project directory.
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and then under Project, click List My Projects.
- Hover over the row for your project, until the ellipsis menu (three dots icon) appears. Clicking this opens a list of options. Select Project Participants to display a list of users currently invited to this project.
- The far-right column has the heading Project Directory Visibility which displays an eye icon next to each participant. If the eye icon is greyed out with a line through it, the user is hidden (shadowed) in the project directory. Otherwise, if the eye is ‘open’, the user is visible.
- Click the eye icon to toggle if the user is hidden (shadowed) or visible in the project directory.
You can hover over the eye icon for a tooltip confirming the directory visibility of the selected user.
- To change the visibility of users in bulk, select the users and click Change Project Visibility.
- To make the selected users hidden, keep the tickbox ‘Show user in the Project Directory’ unticked. Otherwise, tick the box to make them visible. Click Save.