User Management – create groups for project roles
Create a group
- Go to Setup for your project and select User Management.
- Click Create Group.
- Give the group a name and a description if required.
- Click Save.
Add members to the group
- Once saved, you will see the group listed in Groups.
- Click on the name of the group and click Add Users. As you type the name of invited members, you will see a list of names to choose from.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to add and they will be added to the group.
Assign project roles to a group
- Click on the pencil icon to add or remove roles.
You can add a person to more than one group, and you can assign more than one role to a group.
- Move the roles you want available to the group from left to right and click Save.
- Your group now has access to permissions associated with that role.