Switch an organization to read-only or archive access
If you are the project-owning project administrator you can restrict individual organization's access to project data.
- In the Access level section click the Edit button.
- You'll see the list of the organizations working on your project. Select the checkbox next to the organizations you want to modify access for.
At the top of the page, select Set Access Level and choose the appropriate access level.
Learn more about Read-only and Archive access.
- Confirm your selection.
- After confirming the changes you will see an event log, displaying the following:
- the new access level for each organization (and what it was changed from)
- the name and organization of the user which made the last change
- the date and time of the last change.