Switch an organization to read-only or archive access
If you are the project-owning project administrator you can restrict individual organization's access to project data.
- Click Setup.
- Under Project select Project Settings.
- In the Access level section click the Edit button.
- You'll receive a list of the organizations working on your project. Select the checkbox next to the organizations you want to modify access for.
- After confirming the changes you will see an event log, displaying the following:
- the new access level for each organization (and what it was changed from)
- the name and organization of the user which made the last change
- the date and time of the last change.