Add or remove disciplines from your project
As the Project Administrator of the project-owning organization, you can add or remove disciplines from your project.
The discipline code field can be used as part of a document autonumbering scheme.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click the Document Fields tab.
- Scroll to Discipline.
- Click the Edit link in the List Values column.
- Click the Save Changes button in the confirmation message.
- To add discipline values:
- To add one new discipline, enter the name in the text box.
- To add several new disciplines, press the Enter key and enter each discipline on a new line.
- Enter a code (four character maximum) for each discipline in the Code field. Then click the Add button to add and save your new discipline values.
To delete a discipline
- Select the checkbox for the discipline in the Remove list.
- Click the Save button.