Configure document statuses for your project
Users will have access to the document statuses available to the organizational project role assigned to their organization. They can modify this list to make only relevant statuses appear in their view of Aconex. If you lock the mail and document types for your project, however, users won't be able modify these settings.
You must be a Project Administrator to complete this task.
- Click the Mail/Documents Role Settings tab.
- Click the click the link for the organizational project role you want to edit.
- Click the Doc Statuses tab.
- Select the Show All checkbox to list all available document statuses, if required.
- Type a partial name in the search field above the Available Doc Statuses list to filter the list.
- To add document statuses to the role, double-click each status you want to be available for this role in the Available Doc Statuses list.
- To remove document statuses from the role, double-click each status you want to removed in the Selected Doc Statuses list. Click the OK button to save your changes.