Change the Reason for Issue list on your project
Project owners can customize the list of reasons for issue for transmittals.
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under Configuration, click Preferences.
- Click the Projects tab.
- Scroll to Project-wide settings, Mail, Select values for 'Reason for Issue' field.
- Click the Edit button.
- To add new reasons for issue:
- Enter the new reason for issue text in the text box. To add multiple reasons, press the Enter key and enter the new reason for issue text on the next line.
- Click the Add link to add and save your new reasons for issue.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
- To remove a reason for issue, check the Remove box to the right of the reason for issue in the Type list.
- To reset the reason for issue list to the Aconex defaults, select the Use Defaults checkbox.
- Click the Save button.