Configuring Mail Type rules
Specify which mail types can be used for creating, replying and forwarding mail.
- Log into Aconex and click on Setup in the Module Menu.
- Under Project, click on Project Settings.
- Click the Mail Type tab.
- Click on Edit Rules.
- Specify whether users can create a mail of this mail type for the project.
- Choose Custom ... to select available mail types for replying to this mail type.
- Select mail types to be made available for replying and click on the arrow to move them across to the Selected column. Then click OK.
- The selected mail types will now appear in the Reply to Mail Type column.
- Follow the same steps to select mail types for forwarding mail. Click Save to apply the rules.