Configuring permissions for field values on mail forms
Improve the accuracy of mail replies on your projects by specifying the field values users can select.
- Log into Aconex and click on Setup in the Module Menu.
- Under Project, click on Project Settings.
- Click the Mail Types tab.
- Find the mail type you want to edit and click on Edit Mail Forms.
- To see the select list options for a field, click the right-facing arrow. Under Options, you will see the select list values that appear in the field. There’s also a column which shows which role the option is available to.
- Click on the pencil icon to specify who will have access to each of the select list options. There are three ways of configuring the value:
- Available to all – select All Users.
- Available to no one – choose Selected roles and leave the field blank.
- Available to selected roles – choose Selected roles, and choose the roles you want the value to be available for.