Setting the default Auto Text for a Project Mail Type
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under Configuration, click Preferences.
If the Edit button isn't available, the Mail and Document types for your project are locked. To unlock these you'll need to disable the following project preferences:
- Lock mail and document types across all organizations so only the project owner can change these settings
- Lock project mail auto-numbering scheme across all organizations so only the project owner can change these setting
Once these preferences are unticked, you can refresh the page and the Edit button will be available.
- If required, change the auto-text available for this mail type:
- To add auto-text items, double-click items in the Available Auto-text list. The items in the Selected Auto-text list appear in the Default Auto-text list.
- To remove auto-text items, double-click items in the Selected Auto-text list.
Select the default auto-text item you want to use for this mail type from the options in the Default Auto Text list. The options listed here are the ones in the Selected Auto Text field.
When you’ve finished, click OK, and then the Save button.