Setting up default response times for your mail
You do this using Response Time Frame in Setup/ Project Settings. From here you have to:
- Select Mail Types. This opens a list of all the mail types you can use.
- Select Edit Mail Forms for a mail to open Mail Fields applied to ‘Approval’ - [mail type name].
- Select the pencil icon next to Response Time Frame/Not set.
- In the Edit Response Time Frame window select Set response time frame for ‘Approval’. This opens the fields you use to set up a response.
- From here you can set the number of days and, optionally, add a tool tip giving more information about the number of days set.
- Select Save when you’ve finished. If you re-open the Mail Fields applied to ‘Approval’ window, you can see that the Response Time Frame/Not set option now has the new setting. Here you can also set it to be a mandatory response.