Creating review status labels for your project
- Click Reviews from the left menu and then click Workflows and Supplier Documents.
- You'll see the Workflow Status Sets heading, where the current list of review status sets are displayed. Click the New Status Set button.
- This opens the New Status Set window where you can give your new status set a Name.
Enter up to six review status labels – there’s a 50-character limit on label names. You can use the drop-down to pick an existing label, or just start typing to create your own.
The labels must be ordered so that the status that has the least influence on the review appears at the top of the list, and the one that has the greatest influence is at the bottom. The colors beside these labels are used to color-code your Workflows reports.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Now that you’ve created your new Status Set, you’ll need to make it available to organizations on your project. Follow these steps to Assign Review Sets to Roles.
If you want the new review statuses to automatically update the document status, click the Automatically update the document status on entry into and completion of a workflow checkbox. A new Document status on entry field displays. Use this to choose the document status that will be set when the document enters the workflow. Also, a dropdown menu appears beside each of your new review status labels. Use these to select the document status that corresponds to each of your new labels. Then continue with the other steps presented here.
Make your new Status Set the default for new workflow templates
- Click the dropdown beside the Default Set label and choose your new status set
- Click Save at the top right of the page to save this change to your project.