Creating review status labels for your project
- Click the Reviews tab.
- You'll see the Workflow Status Sets heading, where the current review status set displays. Click the New Status Set button.
- This opens the New Status Set window where you can give your new status a Name.
- Enter up to six review status labels – there’s a 50-character limit on label names. The labels must be ordered so that the status that has the least influence on the review appears at the top of the list, and the one that has the greatest influence is at the bottom. The colors beside these labels are used to color-code your Workflows reports.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
If you want the new review statuses to automatically update the document status, click the Automatically update the document status on entry into and completion of a workflow checkbox. A new Document status on entry field displays. Use this to choose the document status that will be set when the document enters the workflow. Also, a dropdown menu appears beside each of your new review status labels. Use these to select the document status that corresponds to each of your new labels. Then continue with the other steps presented here.
- On the Reviews tab, click the dropdown beside the Default Set label and choose your new status set.
- Click Save at the top right of the page to save this change to your project.