Review and edit the Attributes list
Check the attributes for your project.
Still in the Document Fields tab, in the List Values column:
- Click Edit in the Attribute 1 row.
- Check the attributes are correct by referring back to your Project configuration document.
- Enter any new values that you need, and click Add.
- Click Save.
- Click the back arrow.
- Repeat this step for all attributes required.
- Follow existing naming and numbering protocols for the attributes you're adding, including upper and lowercase letters, prefixes, numbers, spaces, and dashes. Don't use special characters (e.g. #, *, +, and so on).
- Check the spelling of attributes and ensure there are no spaces at the end of an attribute name before you click Add.
- Note there is a 60-character limit for each field.