You are here
Aconex for Outlook – Version 20.4
In this month's release, we've made various fixes and enhancements to Aconex for Outlook.
Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed an issue that was causing issues for 2SV and SSO users.
- Fixed an issue when replying to a mail, contacts and subject may not have been transferred correctly.
- Fixed an issue where users with generic looking names experienced problems accessing their mails.
- Fixed an issue where registering mail with Bcc recipients was failing. Those recipients will not automatically be skipped by the system.
- Select recipients with brackets in their organization name directly from the dropdown menu without having to add them through the Aconex directory.